The second MOSBRI conference will show how such an integrated network can tackle an unusually wide variety of life science research questions. It will include presentations from MOSBRI partners and Scientific Advisory Board members, as well as from scientists that have already benefitted from the free of charge Trans-National Access (TNA) opportunities that MOSBRI provides.
We are looking forward to meeting you at the next MOSBRI scientific conference on 5th-7th June 2023.
Come and see us in Zaragoza, Spain!
- Display of Biologics
- Engineering Antibodies
- Machine Learning
- Optimisation & Developability
- Emerging Targets & Approaches
- Membrane Protein Targets
- Intro to Bispecifics
- Advancing Bispecifics
- Engineering Bispecifics
- Tumour Microenvironment
- CAR T, TIL & TCR Therapy
- Immunotherapy Safety & Efficacy
- Cell & Gene Therapy Analytics
- Analytical Characterisation
- Protein Stability & Aggregation
- Cell Line Engineering
- Optimising Expression
- Protein Purification Technologies