- Selected for far- and near-UV CD analysis of biomolecules (single sample mode)
Suitable for studying chiral molecules of all types and sizes, the sensitivity and accuracy of a Chirascan V100 Circular Dichroism spectrometer ensure that researchers get the most from every CD analysis, generating high quality data that contribute to a deeper understanding of biomolecular characteristics, mechanisms and interactions.
More than α-helix and β-sheet -
determine structural and thermodynamic properties
- Achieve highest sensitivity and accuracy
- Gain insight and detect changes in secondary and tertiary structure
- Determine response to thermal or chemical change
- Study folding and unfolding mechanisms
- Expand capabilities with dedicated Chirascan accessories
Chirascan systems are supplied with the features and accessories required for acquisition of high quality data from ‘day one’.
- Easily defined run parameters and store routine protocols
- Saves time with scheduled start-up/shutdown of lamp and N2 supply
- Fail-safe lamp switch-off if N2 flow drops
- Ensures O2-free conditions with N2 purge
- Recognizes flow cell to select optimal run/wash/dry protocol