- Selected for far- and near-UV CD analysis of biomolecules (single sample mode)
Suitable for studying chiral molecules of all types and sizes, this Chirascan CD spectrometer has featured in thousands of publications since its introduction in 2005. Often used to analyze biomolecules, Chirascan data contributes to a deeper understanding of biomolecular characteristics, mechanisms and interactions.
More than α-helix and β sheet -
determine structural and thermodynamic properties
- Gain insight and detect changes in secondary and tertiary structure
- Determine response to thermal or chemical change
- Study folding and unfolding mechanisms
- Expand capabilities with dedicated Chirascan accessories
Chirascan systems are supplied with the features and accessories required for acquisition of high quality data from ‘day one’.